What a great surprise to receive this nomination. Thank you Nina from Wordsthatflowlikewater for thinking of me!. This award is to recognize fellow bloggers and help others discover new blogs.
So, there are rules:
1) Link back to the blogger who nominated you.
2) Answer 11 questions asked by the blogger who nominated you.
3) Nominate 9 new bloggers and come up with 11 new questions for them to answer.
4) Notify your nominees by visiting their blog and commenting.
The questions Wordsthatflowlikewater gave me are:
1) What is your favorite book of all time?
Eat, Pray, Love
2) Who is the person who inspires you the most?
3) What was your secret dream as a child?
I wanted to be Kimberly from the Power Rangers. (The Pink one of course LOL) and hook up with Tommy.
4) Continuing from Q3, are you still chasing the dream? Or have you given up?
I don’t understand the question…what is Q3? specifically?
5) Who is the one person you ever want to meet in this world?
I would like to meet my future self right now…maybe the 70 or 80 years old me, if I am still alive by then of course.
6) If you could be someone else, who would you be?
Queen Elizabeth II.
I admire her, her life story and the influential person she is today.
7) Favorite quote?
“Vas pal’ el cielo y vas llorando” meaning “You are going to heaven and you are crying on the way”. It’s a funny way of saying “appreciate what you have”
8) Favorite season and why?
Spring. I love love loooove seeing the flowers when they are blooming, the nice warm breeze at night, bright sunny days without the humidity and being able to wear spring dresses everyday :)
9) Do you have a place you like to use as like a ‘secret garden’?
Yes, a park with a bench looking over a lake.
10) Where do you want to fly the most?
France and Italy.
11) What is your favorite imagined place – can be from a fiction, movie, mind space and so on..?
This place actually exist. It’s located in Krabi, Thailand (I wish I could live there). Google it and let it take your breath away. ;)
And My lovely Nominees!
My Questions For You:
1. What one movie do you never get sick of?
2 . What inspired you to make a blog?
3. If you could listen to only five albums for the rest of your life, which ones would you choose?
4. If you had the opportunity to spend a week anywhere in the world, where would you go?
5. What’s the best thing you’ve ever eaten?
6. What are your favorite hashtags?
7. What is your happiest memory?
8. What’s your favorite quote?
9. What do you love?
10. Is there anything you’re really passionate about?
11. Do you collect anything?
Thank you again for this nomination, and I hope many others get to visit these great blogs
XOXO – San